Cloud Service Provider
VxCloud provides domain name registration services including the addition and customisation of DNS records required for accessing certain cloud-based services. Once a domain name has been decided upon, the registration thereof will be done effortlessly. Post Office Protocol (POP) email services are provided which can be accessed through a number of client site applications including Microsoft Outlook or via a Web browser.
VxCloud Office 365 services adhere to the Microsoft Cloud Service Provider criteria. We provide both implementation and support for the full Office 365 suite of products. On-premises workloads are moved to the cloud using a variety of migration methods depending on the existing client landscape. Consolidation of this hardware is also performed with the intent of increasing productivity at a reduced cost. We are focused on providing end-to-end business solutions to our clients leveraging the full capabilities of O365.
Backup and Recovery, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Disaster Recovery (DR) as a Service are some of the existing public cloud services VxCloud provides. An important benefit to our clients is our optimised direct VPN connections into both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), utilising the VxCloud SD-WAN solution. A benefit to our customers is that the cost of the VPN gateway service is provided as part of the Azure and AWS Managed Service. VxCloud provides Azure and AWS migration services coupled with testing and on boarding processes.
VxCloud Cloud Monitoring Solutions are designed to present deep insights into the health and performance of your cloud computing resources. Website Monitoring includes URL monitoring over the internet. Synthetic web monitoring tests from various ISP networks are performed in order to ensure that customers can transact on your website without interruption. Our cloud monitoring solution also provides the most cost-effective server, virtualization and networking monitoring services currently available in South Africa.
Cloud Plan 1
- Operating Systems
Cloud Plan 2
- E- Commerce
- Web Transactions
- Real User Experience
Cloud Plan 3
- Azure and AWS
- IIS .NET
- User Experience
- SQL, SharePoint
Cloud Plan 4
All in One
- User Experience
- Web and Commerce
Cloud Plan 5
- Remote MSP
- Service Desk
Small, Medium and Large Enterprise Cloud Monitoring
VxCloud Cloud monitoring services provide small, medium and large enterprises with cloud monitoring services. Our resources will assist clients with consulting and operational management. The VxCloud cloud monitoring solution covers private and public cloud services and includes networking and web site monitoring.
Monitor Public and Private Clouds
Cloud monitoring of AWS, Azure and O365 cloud based services is in included in the VxCloud Cloud monitoring solution. Clients with hosted websites and e-commerce solutions can benefit from the enhanced end to end experience monitoring capabilities.
Cloud Monitoring Integration
VxCloud can assist clients with additional customized monitoring packs to cater for application and service monitoring that might not be on the current supported monitoring capabilities list. The Cloud monitoring solutions also includes integration plugins into Nagios. The monitoring API allows VxCloud to integrate with other service desks as required by clients.
Cloud Monitoring Managed Services
VxCloud as a CSP has included the cloud monitoring solution as part of the MSP service. Monitoring from the VxCloud NOC (Network Operations Centre) is done remotely to track and report on service availability , capacity and performance. Reporting, SMS and voice calls are also included to report critical errors to clients.
VxCloud MSP services also include a cloud based service desk.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cloud Monitoring? What are Basic and Advanced monitors?
List of Basic monitors:
- Website (HTTP/HTTPS)
- FTP, SMTP, POP, Telnet, SSH, DNS, Ping etc.
- SSL Certificate Monitoring
- DNS Server Monitoring
- Database Monitoring (TCP Port)
Server(Charged based on servers and not individual metrics)
- Windows/Linux/FreeBSD/OS X Servers (agent based)
- Microsoft IIS, SQL, Exchange Monitoring
- Each VMware VM instance (VMWare monitoring using the On-Premise Poller)
- VMware ESX hosts
Amazon Web Services
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) per instance
- Relational Database Service (RDS) per instance
- DynamoDB per table
- Simple Notification Service per Topic (SNS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) - both Classic and Application type
List of Advanced monitors:
- Synthetic web transaction Monitor (monitor multi-step web transactions in your service)
- Web Page Analyzer
- Web Page Defacement
- Mail Server Round Trip Time monitoring (basic POP and SMTP port monitoring is a Basic monitor).
- FTP upload/download Round Trip Monitoring
- Each JVM, .NET or Ruby application instance in VxCloud APM Insight (Application Performance Monitoring)
- Advanced Windows Apps - Microsoft SharePoint, BizTalk, Active Directory, Failover Cluster, Hyper-V
Can I buy multiple add-ons?
Can clients change their plans anytime?
What is the roadmap we can follow to migrate into a public cloud?
How do clients define applications?
- In Java, each JVM instance is considered as an application
- In .NET, each IIS server instance is considered as an application
- In Ruby on Rails, each rails server instance is considered as an application
- In PHP, each PHP server instance is considered as an application
How does network monitoring licensing work?
Why choose VxCloud over other monitoring services?
Flexible Solution: VxCloud has the most flexible configuration settings needed to tweak your monitoring need. POST, GET, DELETE, PUT requests, dependent resources support to reduce alert flood, using own name servers, executing web hooks, setting threshold profiles, alert profiles, notification profiles in many websites in one go and a powerful REST API are some of the many flexible options available.
Superior Reporting - With VxCloud, you can gather performance data of resources monitored and generate numerous reports, which can be viewed on a custom-defined hourly, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. Obtain exhaustive reports, which assist you to identify the trends over a stipulated period of time. You also have the option of exporting these reports in CSV, PDF and email formats for your internal purposes.
What is the minimum polling frequency interval for website, server, and application monitors?
- Website Monitoring: Polling interval starts at 1 minute
- Server Monitoring: Polling interval starts at 5 minutes with a heartbeat check done every 1 minute
- Application Monitoring: Polling interval starts at 1 minute